Audiotrain is the training division of AudioUK. Since 2013, they have clocked up over 3500 learner days, providing training and skills-sharing for podcasters, programme makers, and audiobook producers.
AudioUK and Audiotrain are looking for a part time programme manager to manage, deliver and act as a central point of contact for their year round programme of skills-sharing webinars and workshops.
Working closely with members of the Audiotrain steering group, the role involves planning and producing up to 12 monthly skills sharing webinars and 4 courses across the year, for AudioUK members and wider UK audio professionals, on all aspects of audio production in the UK.
The manager plays a key role in helping find, research and brief contributors, setting up and producing the webinars and marketing them via social media channels and industry contacts.
The job also involves liaising with and maintaining relationships with sponsors, developing relationships with other training and industry bodies, responding to special events and reporting on Audiotrain’s activities to the AudioUK board.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate.
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to self-motivate.
- A good working knowledge of the UK audio production industry.
- Experience in delivering training and / or skills-sharing.
- Ability to produce events or webinars.
- Financial literacy and budget management skills.
- Good social media, promotion and marketing skills.
- Ability to liaise and maintain relationships with sponsors.
We would also welcome ideas for growing the organisation, and developing the role of programmes manager.
Salary: £8000 per annum based on an estimated three day per month commitment. The work is home based, with a presence at in-person courses.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com, by midday on Friday 3rd December, with the title Audiotrain Programme Manager.