AudioUK this week appointed two new Directors to the Board.
At its Annual General meeting on Tuesday, the independent audio producers’ trade body announced that Geoff Jein, Head of Audio at TBI Media, and Viv Parry, Head of Operations at Reduced Listening, would be joining the Board.
They will replaced outgoing Directors Katharine Kerr (Podcast Pioneers) and Peter Curran (Foghorn).
AudioUK Chair, Kellie While, gave thanks to Katharine and Peter at the AGM and welcomed the two new Directors.
This year’s AGM was a combined in-person and online event held at Fitzrovia Community Centre in London.
Attendees also heard from Jake Chudnow, head of Global Content & Partnerships at at Podimo, who talked about the possibilities for increasing the overseas audience for podcasts via means such as translation.
The full AudioUK Board for 2023-24 is:
• Chair: Kellie While [7digital]
• Bernard Achampong [Unedited]
• Secretary: Trevor Dann [TDC]
• Treasurer: Kerry Luter [Storyglass]
• Leona Fensome (Inkslingers)
• Jon Holmes (Unusual)
• Geoff Jein (TBI Media)
• Stuart Morgan (Audio Always)
• Viv Parry (Reduced Listening)
• Karen Pearson (Folded Wing)
• David Prest (Whistledown)
• Nina Robinson (Soundtruism)
• Chris Skinner (Somethin’ Else)
• David Tyler (Pozzitive)